Avvalendosi della collaborazione di tecnici e di professionisti esperti e qualifi cati, Selka può farsi carico della pianifi cazione e dell’esecuzione di collaudi e controlli industriali:
- Prelievo campioni e assistenza a prove di laboratorio
- Controlli non distruttivi (PT-MT-RT-UT-VT)
- Hydrostatics e Pneumatics test su valvole, tubi, scambiatori, skid etc
- Functional Tests su valvole attuate, pompe etc
- Verifiche Visive e Dimensionali
- Qualifiche di verniciatura (preparazione superfice, mani intermedie, spessore finale)
- Verifica Imballi, marcatura e protezioni prima della spedizione
- Verifica “Book” e check documentale in conformità alle normative applicabili (ANSI, API, ASTM /ASME, DIN, ecc.)
Agriculture sciences seek to feed the world’s population while preventing biosafety problems that may affect human health and the environment. This requires promoting good management of natural resources and respect for the environment, and increasingly concern for the psychological wellbeing of all concerned in the food production and consumption system.
Agricultural biotechnology, also known as agritech, is an area of agricultural science involving the use of scientific tools and techniques, including genetic engineering, molecular markers, molecular diagnostics, vaccines, and tissue culture, to modify living organisms: plants, animals, and microorganisms.
Agricultural soil science is a branch of soil science that deals with the study of edaphic conditions as they relate to the production of food and fiber. In this context, it is also a constituent of the field of agronomy and is thus also described as soil agronomy.
Agricultural chemistry is the study of both chemistry and biochemistry which are important in agricultural production, the processing of raw products into foods and beverages, and in environmental monitoring and remediation. These studies emphasize the relationships between plants, animals and bacteria and their environment.